Wednesday 14 May 2014

A visit to Naksan Park

Last time I visited this place alone as always. I just take random activity on that day. So I decide to go to Naksan Park where this park appeared in Drama Rooftop Prince.

I decide tkae subway Line 4 to Hyehwa Station and took exit 2.




Here the place where Han Ji-min take a photo.

Just turn to your right to enter the park.










 Naksan Park is the place where the princess had a date in Drama The King 2 Hearts. Where Eun Shi-kyung (Jo Jung-suk) and Lee Jae-shin (Lee Yoon-ji) made a wish upon a shooting star at the fortress. 



I love this park so much, Wish I have more full photo than a selca when come for the second time. 








In another drama Feast of the Gods, Choi Jae-ha (Joo Sang-wook) carried Go Joon-young (Sung Yu-ri) on his back on this fortress trail.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...